As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. MES GRAINES Potagères
Autumn Variety, Fast Growing, Reproducible Seeds, Very Tender and Tasty White Flesh, Batch of 250 Di Vienna Bianco Kale SeedsMES GRAINES Potagères
- Sowing : March to June. White flesh very tender and tasty. Rapid Growth. Reproducible Seeds. Harvest : July to November.
2. MICROGREEN PROS
Microgreen Pros™ Easy Non-GMO Kale Microgreen Seeds Starter Kit – Grow Your own Nutrition in just 10 Days. Enough for 3 pots of Home Grown Microgreens!MICROGREEN PROS
- Makes a great gift: our microgreens can be grown all year round as it’s all done indoors and is a great gift item for children, friends and parents for any occasion. Our easy & convenient soil – hydrate the coco soil fibre disc with water, as it yields a decent amount of soil when expanded.
You may have soil left over to use elsewhere. Economic and fun – growing your greens for a fraction of the cost of buying store-bought always feels good and is a super easy and fun project for kids and adults alike.
Kale microgreens are great for your skin as they contain Vitamin C, which helps to maintain healthy skin cells.
3 perfect sized portions for you to start your microgreen growing journey. The starter kit includes the following: x1 packet of Non-GMO Kale Microgreen seeds Three coir soil Chalk & label x3 kraft cups and lids. It’s also a fun and educational tool to explain the growth cycle of plants. Even watching the soil expand is magical.
3. Thompson & Morgan
Supplied as Ready to Plant 12x Plug Plants by Thompson & Morgan, Kale Plant 'Reflex' Brassica Oleracea Easy to Grow Your Own Outdoor Garden Vegetables Winter Growing Kale Hardy AnnualThompson & Morgan
- Exceptionally hardy, perfect for winter growing! Dark and curled leaves that are succulent and filled with nutrients,. Supplied as kale 'Reflex' 12x Plug Plants.
Long cropping times, great for growing in winter to spring when vegetable crops are scarce. Supplied with t&m’s very own cultural instructions on how to care for your plants.
Nero Di Toscana, Vegetable Seeds, V-KAL-01, Kale, 400 Seeds Minimum Per Packet., GROSEEDSGROSEEDS
- Suitable for - Vegetable plot, raised beds, container garden. Uk based company. Giving back - 'seeds for you - water for another. Each seed packet provides 7 days of clean, safe drinking water to 1 person in Malawi, Africa.
About - attractive deeply savoyed dark green leaves. A valuable plant to have growing in the garden over the winter months. Specifications - type : heritage variety, position : full sun, harvest : october - december, Height : 80 cm, part shade during the hottest part of the day preferred, Spread : 50 cm, again in February - May.
Supplied in foil lined, re-sealable kraft finished branded packets. Apha registered. It is a very hardy plant that will survive the harshest of winters. Genuine groseeds seed packets can only be despatched and sold by Groseeds.
5. Natures Root
Natures Root Organic 'Nero di Toscana' Kale Seeds 125g Approx 30000 Seeds, Cavolo Nero | Black Cabbage | Tuscan Kale | Sowing Vegetable Seeds | Planting | SproutingNatures Root
- Individual nero di toscana Kale leaves can be harvested as soon as they are big enough to pick. Water regularly and mulch around kale plants well to ensure their roots are kept cool and moist. Culinary uses: older nero di toscana kale leaves can be cooked as a green vegetable in stir fries, soups and casseroles, made into kale chips or blended into a heathy green smoothie.
When it finally bolts, the flower shoots are a gourmet treat raw or cooked. The entire kale plant can be harvested 7 to 9 weeks after sowing.
As well as sowing in spring, you can also sow it in a polytunnel in late summer/early autumn and pick a few leaves at a time all winter when other salad ingredients are scarce. Harvest outer leaves first to avoid damaging the central growing tip.
Mix lots of organic fertiser, well rotted manure and/or compost through the soil prior to planting as kale is a heavy feeder. How to sow your organic kale seeds: sow nero di toscana kale seeds 6mm deep spacing plantings about 40cm apart to allow plenty of room for growth. Plant in spring as soon as the ground can be worked or in autumn for an over-winter crop. Kale is a frost tolerant vegetable. Ensure the soil is free draining to prevent root rot, mix through gypsum if soil is too heavy in clay.
|Height||21 cm (8.27 Inches)|
|Length||8 cm (3.15 Inches)|
|Width||13 cm (5.12 Inches)|
6. Thompson & Morgan
Vegetable Seed Kale Midnight Sun– Hardy Annual Easy to Grow Kitchen Garden Allotment Grow Your own Winter Hardy Versatile Vegetable 1 Packet 20 Seeds by Thompson and MorganThompson & Morgan
- Pick as cut and come again leaves or wait and harvest mature leaves - a tasty addition to salads, stir fry’s and stews. Your satisfaction guaranteed; we want you to be 100% satisfied with any product you buy from us.
If you’re not 100% happy then neither are we, so let us know and we’ll replace your product or give you your money back.
Colourful kale - supplied as 1 x packet of Kale Midnight Sun 20 Seeds. Supplied with t&m's very own cultural instructions on how to care for your seeds. A unique variety which has a frilly deep red leaves with a vibrant pink vein – ideal for any kitchen garden. Winter hardy – can be harvested regularly from October to April.
7. Thompson & Morgan
Kale Seeds 'Nero di Toscana' Brassica oleracea Borecole Hardy Annual Vegetable Garden Plants Easy to Grow Your Own at Home 1 Packet of 250 Kale Seeds by Thompson and MorganThompson & Morgan
- Kale ‘nero di toscana’ produces deeply savoyed, dark green leaves, ready to harvest from September to February. Kale 'nero di toscana', supplied as 1 packet of 250 Kale Seeds.
Supplied with t&m's very own cultural instructions on how to care for your seeds. If you’re not 100% happy then neither are we, so let us know and we’ll replace your product or give you your money back.
With a distinct peppery taste, these kale leaves can be added to mixed salads. Your satisfaction guaranteed; we want you to be 100% satisfied with any product you buy from us. Useful and attractive, add colour and texture to your vegetable patch with Kale ‘Nero di Toscana’.
8. Verdant Republic
Mung Bean, Kale, Alfalfa, Pea, Red Cabbage, Organic Sprouting Microgreen Seeds- 8 Variety Starter Packs 310g with Broccoli Calabrese, Radish, Mustard | High Germination into Sprouts or microgreensVerdant Republic
- Check out our range organic sprouting mixed seeds and microgreens seeds. High germination 100% certified organic seeds! easy to grow with premium quality organic salad sprout seeds with Alfalfa, Red Cabbage, Red Kale, Radish Daikon, Pea, Broccoli Calabrese, White Mustard & Rapeseed.
You will see amazing results within 5 days. No gardening experience are needed so it is perfect for beginner and anyone who are keen at fast results.
8 popular varieties specially selected for flavour & in convenient packs, so you can cultivate organically grown sprouts and micro greens in a few days and superboost your diet by adding to your meals, no need for expensive supplements.
Enhance your diet with your home-grown organic sprouts that contain zero chemicals and are not only delicious, but also rich in antioxidants and phytonutrients essential to your body! Perfect for growing as microgreens so you can add organically grown micro greens to your favourite dishes and enjoy 40 times higher nutritional value than fully grown vegetables in 10 days.
9. Verdant Republic
Radish, Kale | Healthy Superfood, Microgreens Salad Seeds Mix | Fawn Collection- 5 Seeds Mix Packs | High Germination & Easy to Sprout | Over 16 Vegetable & Herbs Varieties incl BroccoliVerdant Republic
- High germination and success rate! easy to grow with premium quality salad & herb seeds that produces 10 times or more yield with each pack. Grow your own superfoods indoor effortlessly! green collection with 5 packs micro salad seeds mix- seed varieties include amaranth, Kale, Broccoli, Mizuna, Mustard, Purple & Rose Radish, Red Cabbage, Kohlrabi, Beetroot, Rocket & Swiss Chard.
Specially selected for colour & flavour, pre-mixed for convenience so you can add your own home grown micro greens to your favourite dishes and enjoy 40 times higher nutritional value than fully grown vegetables.
You will see amazing results as quick as 9 days. Enhance your diet with your home-grown microgreens that are not only delicious, but also rich in antioxidants and phytonutrients that can help to detoxify your body, promote healthy gut and boost your immune system to help prevent sickness! Most extensive micro seeds mix varieties in the market with 15 or more seed varieties in each sprouting mix set! Each seed package includes 3 to 4 different high-quality vegetable and herb seeds.
10. Viridis Hortus
Viridis Hortus, Kale Scarlet Borecole 430 1g Vegetable/Fruit SeedsViridis Hortus
- For salad leaves kale can be sown indoors all year round. Harvest in Autumn and Winter. This superb curly kale makes a delicious 'salad leaf' when young, standing well in the harshest weather for a long season of harvest. Harvest 30 days from sowing during summer and up to 60 days during winter months.
Viridis hortus offers discounted postage costs for multiple purchases - you only pay one postage price regardless of the mix of varieties or quantities of packets you purchase per order UK only: All seeds are packed by VH in zip-locked bags.
Height: 90cm 35". Direct sow outdoors into a well prepared seedbed, for transplanting to their final positions later on. Plant spacing's 60 x 60cm. Spread: 60cm 24". Companion planting: try growing kale with Nasturtiums to draw cabbage white butterflies away from your crop, and mint to help deter flea beetles.
Kale plants can be transplanted to their final positions approximately 5 weeks from sowing. For mature plants, sow Kale seed from March to June. Kale 'scarlet' produces highly decorative, dark green, or can be grown to maturity for a supply of winter greens at a time when fresh vegetable are scarce in the garden. Sow at a depth of 1cm 1/2" and distance of 23cm 9" between rows. Mature plants show excellent winter hardiness, red veined leaves which show more colour as colder weather approaches.
|Height||5 cm (1.97 Inches)|
|Length||7 cm (2.76 Inches)|
|Weight||0.01 kg (0.02 Pounds)|
|Width||0.5 cm (0.2 Inches)|